View Single Post
Anonymous46341

Default Apr 23, 2019 at 07:37 AM

That is lucky you at least see a parting date ahead. Perhaps just key your eye on the prize day. If she pissed me off in interim, I'd say to her "X number of days and counting!" I'm sorry you've had to bear that stress. You've surely got many more important things to have to deal with.

The roommate they paired me with in my freshman year was just like the girls that were nasty in highschool. The first day moving in, both she and her mother were rude to not only me, but my mother. That especially pissed me off. I didn't like my mother treated rudely. I could stand that even less. That roommate was a princess in the bad sense. I remember her making a mess of the floor, but even extending into my part of the room. I had to kick her junk to her side. The straw that broke the camal's back was when she came into the room in the middle of the night with some stranger guy and started having sex with him only 5 feet from me. I almost immediately left the room (after screaming and cursing at her) and slept on the sofa in the dorm common room. Luckily, a roommate of friend in the dorm moved out so I moved into that friend's dorm room. I still had to see the "princess" in the dorm, though, but we ignored each other.

Last edited by Anonymous46341; Apr 23, 2019 at 07:55 AM..
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Innerzone, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky