View Single Post
SDV94

Member Since Mar 2019
Post Apr 23, 2019 at 08:49 AM

Oh, it's OK, I understand. I deeply appreciate it that you took bit of your spare time to read and reply.
Therapists that are specialized on this area are not that many here and in my town I haven't found one. Another problem is that therapist visits are not covered by the health insurance. The only way you can get free visits is through a psychiatrist, and only to psychologists that work with them. And with paid visits, since I have to go to a few, to find one that is good, can get expensive, and at the moment I realy can't afford it.

I went in the end to a psychologist, a few months ago, through another psychiatrist that I went to, and tried to explain the issue. The problem is, since I haven't spoken with anyone about this and the social anxiety part dosen't help either, I had a hard time expressing this issue as accurate as I did on this forum, becouse of the weirdness of it. And besides she didn't have any experience with my type of issues. In the future, when I can afford it, I plan to go in a diffrent city where there is a therapists that is specialized in this area. In the end, I don't regret going, since I have spoken about other issues, like social anxiety and others. Yes, you are right. It sure does feel great when you get the chance to get it off your chest.

Last edited by SDV94; Apr 23, 2019 at 12:06 PM..
SDV94 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote