View Single Post
Buzzy Z

Member Since Aug 2017
79 hugs
given
Heart Apr 23, 2019 at 09:55 AM

Hi all.I've been really depressed for quite a while over losing my mobility due to back issues.I didn't really care about anything,even my music.I*would never take my own life but I did at times hope diabetes or heart problems would do the job.My psych Dr Rx wellbutrin 300mg 1X a day.Getting back to my norm.It was months I went through that hell.Did any of you experience the months of depressive moods with BP? If so,what helped you? I still can't pick up my harmonica that I use to carry everywhere.I lost a lot of my playing abilities & have no motivation to pick it up & relearn some skills I had.I needed all you guys but never came on for a long,long time.Thanks for letting me rant & getting things off my chest.I hope the ones I use to chat with are doing well.TTY guys later

Bipolar
Depression
Anxiety

Lamotrigne 100mg2x
Carbamzepine 200mg 2x
Mirtazapine 45mg at bed
Klonopin1/2 mg daily
Buzzy Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43918, Anonymous46341, fern46, Fuzzybear, Innerzone, LadyShadow, lightly toasted, MickeyCheeky, Moose72, raspberrytorte, Travelinglady, Unrigged64072835, wildflowerchild25

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky