View Single Post
Innerzone
Wise Elder

Member Since Nov 2009
31.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 23, 2019 at 12:12 PM

Sorry you are in this situation, clydeblack. It's no fun. I adore my current roommate, but a couple places ago?... It started out ok, but the end was ugly. AND I worked with her. Yeah. That got super ugly too. I'd just go out to my car (had one then) and would just scream my brains out and throw things in the car. She'd go out of her way to be a real *******. Mess with my stuff on my days off, blow dirt on me (yeah, really), ruin things, etc. The boss knew, and was sympathetic, but didn't act. Finally she got another job. The only consolation is that we really "won" when all was said and done. We blew the whistle on their illegal sublet (which I didn't know moving in, but came to find out), taking away 1/2 the money for her rent. And no way to recoupe.

I'm very easy-going, but don't be an ******* to me, because I can play that game too. IOW, don't mess with me. She'd have me so upset sometimes I'd even envision causing great physical harm. Yeah, I didn't admit it, (or do it!), but it was there.

You have my sympathy. I agree with the others. Focus on the get-out date. Meanwhile maybe try to get out of the house and do some fun stuff?

--The Cure
Innerzone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote