Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2015
2,609 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 23, 2019 at 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandalouise View Post
it .............does........... affect a persons life.

it affects ...................every.............. part of a persons life.

if you need more information contact your treatment provider. they will explain to you in a way that you can understand and they can tell you how this disorder is different than what they diagnosed you with. and why.
Hi amanda,

I have spoken with you in past. Some good conversations, some not. I just want to clarify here bc I know Caitlin as well. Caitlin and I were discussing different dx's one day and this is one she did not know a lot about. I told her it would be best to read the description of the disorder, the posts here, and if she felt comfortable - to post in here. After all, isn't it best to talk to those who deal with it first hand rather than those who have second or third hand knowledge? Anyway .. that's what she's doing here - not necessarily trying to dx herself .. she may or may not agree with her dx but learning about other disorders does not mean she is trying to dx herself nor is it a bad thing.

Anyway .. that's just my observation. Take care. ❤

Thanks for this!
Amyjay