View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 23, 2019 at 02:21 PM

I'm so sorry you're going through all of this, aimlesshiker! I completely agree with what all the other wise, wonderful posters have already wisely said better than I ever could! You've been given lots of kid, great, wise, wonderful advice on this thread! I'd suggest to follow it as much as you can! I completely agree with what all the others have already wisely said about cutting off as much contact with as you possibly can! I feel like that's the BEST thing you can do for yourself if you want to forget him as son as you can! If you can't cut off ALL contacts with him, at the very least try to severly reduce it as much as you possibly CAN! Most importantly focus on YOURSELF and on wha YOU like to do and WANT to do with your life! I feel like that's VERY important! Focus on YOURSELF and take GREAT care of yourself! Listening to music and watching some TV is also a great idea to distract yourself in my opinion! Anything that may help you distract you and focus on anything else! Remember that we're here for you if you need it! Feel free to PM me ANYTIME! Let me know if there's ANYTHING, ANYTHING AT ALL that we can do to HELP YOU OUT! Just let us know and mention it and we'll ALL do EVERYTHING WE CAN and we'll ALL try our BEST to HELP YOU OUT! I PROMISE YOU THAT! You're a STRONG, WONDERFUL PERSON! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT! WISH YOU GOOD! LET US KNOW HOW IT GOES! Sending many hugs to you, aimlesshiker!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3

Thanks for this!
aimlesshiker, Bill3