View Single Post
Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Apr 23, 2019 at 02:48 PM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. But it occurred to me today that there's not much activity in the Transgender Forum anymore... hasn't been for some time now. And even some of the posts that do show up there aren't strictly speaking in keeping with the description that's in the index:

"Emotional support & information for people who are transgender or are other-gender. Trans, nonbinary & questioning only."

So I wondered whether it might be worthwhile to consider transforming the Transgender forum into the LGBTQ forum. It would still be a forum for trans individuals to post in. But it would open it up to others in the LGBTQ community as well. I know there is an LGBT club. But, of course, that's only available to club members. And it doesn't seem to be particularly active either at present. Anyway, this was just a thought... something I thought I would put out there for consideration. Thanks for reading!

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)

Hugs from:
Anonymous44076, KD1980, Keyplayer

Thanks for this!
amandalouise, Iloivar, Keyplayer, Skull&Crossbones