View Single Post
-jimi-
Jimi the rat

Member Since Dec 2008
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 23, 2019 at 03:51 PM

The point is it should be sedating. I'm not sure if somethings up with my mood also, because many springs (we have brutal springs here when we go from dark days to light days really quickly) I've felt a bit hyper. I think it has more to do with my location than an illness. But yea, if I have hyperness it will make the sleep disorder worse. Or so I assume, I can't really know. It might just make my sleep worse, how it will affect the lack of circadian rhythm I don't know.

After today's experiment I think I might pass on Tegretol. It was like being high. It is also supposed to counteract any benzo in your body, but in my case, I haven't needed a benzo in 24 hours and I'm addicted to the stuff. It is totally backwards.

I know a person who took benzos with Tegretol but I don't know if the upped her benzo because of it.

When will I ever react like the schoolbook says??? The benzo thing is backwards. Also Tegretol has a warning about bad moods, I've been in a terrific mood! Nowhere does it say anything about getting a high from it. I know I'm not imagining it. I understand the almost walking into things thingy can easily come with Tegretol because it says it can make one dizzy. Although I'm not dizzy in that way, more a little like drunk towards things I'm supposed to do.

I hope my neighbors aren't too teed about me partying and playing music for hours. It was in the daytime at least. I also had less inhibition, like some drugs and booze can do. Some crazy stuff I've been up to today, nothing bad or dangerous, but a bit silly.

I bet I'm the only person on this planet getting high on this med. The bad part about the high was that I did stay up when I meant to see if it made me sleepy. It probably did a bit, but I had too much fun, so didn't go to bed. Another bad part is the slooooow thinking. Everything in my head was slow. I remember the slowness from gabapentin, but there I was more unaware. Here I was aware that I failed everything that needed thinking and reaction speed.

I'm dumb enough as it is, so maybe continue looking for a night med.

Hugs from:
still_crazy

Thanks for this!
still_crazy