View Single Post
WarpedTrekker

Member Since Jul 2018
Default Apr 23, 2019 at 04:48 PM

So the EKG was normal and looked like my previous EKG's. My cardiologist said I already had Cortisol and other lab workups in the past which was normal, so they say it isn't cortisol related.

My cardiologist is seeing me tomorrow to discuss the symptoms, and talk about doing an "angiogram". My hematologist and general doctor, both talked to me about doing another CTA scan of my chest, to rule out any small blood clots. I've had CT and nuclear stress tests in the past, during these same symptoms and they were all normal. The nuclear test showed my arteries all good. So not sure about additional testing, especially invasive ones like angiogram.

Tomorrow I see the cardiologist and also pulmonologist to get their opinions.

One thing I noticed before my panic attack the other morning, was that in the evening before bed, I had some strange blurry vision. Both my distance and close-up vision was BLURRY. I tried putting on new contacts, and also tried my reading glasses which didn't really help. I'm wondering if I had high blood pressure causing the vision issue or something else.
WarpedTrekker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote