View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 23, 2019 at 05:49 PM

I did not walk yesterday. Today I like to walk if possible. I also am trying to cut down on my food intake. I am eating less. I ate a salad, dumplings, and drank tea last night. Today I had a yogurt, bread, and some tea again so far. I am waiting for dinner which I think will be tofu and vegetables. I am sitting in my parents' house. I fixed this computer. It was crashing so I took off some software programs, downloaded a virus program, and used a spam removal program. It is now working fine. I am happy.

I dyed my hair last week. I was feeling quite old. My mother does not dye her hair but her hair is all white. My hair is gray in front only so it looks funny. I am glad I dyed my hair. I use henna organic dye. It works well.

When I became psychotic, I stopped wearing my glasses. I thought my vision improved but now am wearing my glasses and am glad to see now. I am going to continue wearing glasses.

I am focused on my appearance and health now. I have nothing better to do. I also want to clean my apartment and wash my clothes more often. I am trying to be more clean about everything. I was very dirty before and not washing my clothes. My apartment is a mess still but slowly but surely I will clean it.

I feel that the psychosis has dissipated. I was feeling very strangely for awhile. I don't talk to myself that much anymore and am feeling more in tune with reality.

I want to find a job or several part-time jobs when I feel it is possible. First, I need to focus on recovering though. For awhile I was really psychotic. It has taken me about half a year to recover.

Life is not bad.

Hugs from:
Anonymous44144, Anonymous49071, Deilla, Sunflower123