bpforever1
Magnate

bpforever1 has no updates.

5 yr Member
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 23, 2019 at 05:58 PM

I feel fine today. I fixed my computer because it was crashing. I would like to walk today. I am sitting in my parents' home. I don't like watching television. My parents watch too much tv and it annoys me. I try to stay away from being too absorbed in using technology. I think technology is convenient but when used at the expense of one's health and mental sanity, it is not good. I used to be addicted to the Internet. Now, I don't feel an urge to use the Internet too much. Before, I would check the Internet all of the time. Now, I just use it once in awhile.

While I was psychotic, I had no need to check the Internet. I also stopped wearing my glasses. I started to wear my glasses again and am glad I can see now. For some reason, I thought my vision improved, It did but not enough to do without glasses.

I am happier now. I will continue taking the shots of Maintena. I think it works.

Tonight I think we are eating tofu and vegetables.

I also want to work again if possible. I need to fully recover first though. I like working but my mental stability is a priority. I will work when I feel I'm really stable.
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote