amandalouise
Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
884 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 23, 2019 at 08:06 PM

just saw this thread....

eating different kinds of foods will not stop a female reproductive cycle... if it was that easy women would not need "the pill" or female condoms or having their male counter parts wear a condom, or getting their tubes tied. with the hundreds to thousands of years of actual research on the human body and the reproductive cycle it all comes down to eating foods does nothing to stop a female animal or human reproductive cycle.

human reproductive cycle 101, yea you remember all those health classes and home ec classes film strips on the human body and having periods and how to care for that time of the month...its basic a human female body "ovulates" about two weeks before their next period. then there is a space of 4-6 days during ovulation when a woman can get pregnant. after that the egg is no longer viable for fertilization (my wife and I have done the IVF process for having our children.)

during this process the uterus lining thickens and if the egg is not fertile the uterus thins out again by softening and letting go of the excess blood.

there is no foods that will stop the ovaries from producing the eggs, there is no foods that will prevent the ovaries from releasing an egg, there is no food that will prevent a womans uterus from thickening or thinning its blood flow.

what controls this process is the hormones..

GnRH
FSH
LH leutinizing hormone
Estrogen
Progesterine

and lots of other things too..

my point is if you try and stop a period though trying to find the right foods it wont work...

example did you know that FSH hormone comes from the pituitary gland...which is connected to things like the endocrine system, the thyroid, hair growth, kidney and liver functions....

in order to stop a period using food you would actually have to stop eating at all. yea thats why people who are anneurexic dont usually have a period (due to not getting their nutrients needed to keep their body functioning, )

you try and shut down the period you end up messing up your kidneys, your liver your endocrine, thyroid..

through IVF I learned that there is only one healthy way to shut down a persons period safely with out affecting other bodily functions that are also connected to the reproductive system is through a doctor...

my wife and I had to synchronize our reproductive process with our donor process. we did it by the doctor prescribing "the pill" in the right dosage for me and my body, then I took the colored pills until it was time for me and my body to enter ovulation. then I started on the 7 odd colored pills in "the pill"pack that was prescribed for me.

my suggestion is if anyone wants to have a few days to a week with re synchronizing their periods to contact their OBGYN and talk with them, they will be able to prescribe "the pill" in the right quantity and dosage that you need.

doing it by yourselves with fad food items that affect a persons whole body. is a very dangerous thing. you can mess up more than just your reproductive systems since that is connected to other systems in your body.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote