Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 23, 2019 at 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innerzone View Post
One job interview done, one to go. Feeling anxious. I suspect I'd enjoy either job and if they both offer, I'm a HUGELY indecisive person (which is probably what's making me so nervous). Well, and I forgot to tell them I'll be going in for carpal tunnel surgery soon. Oops.

First one is kind if a nuisance to get to (double the commute, like an hour), but involves no public contact and has great hours (early start). The one later today is considerably closer, but has a bit more retail type hours (but only till 6) and involves sales (and design, which is not a problem). I always have epic fail at making a pro/con list as I can't really weigh the importance of things. Like... which is more important, commute time or dealing with customers? Ack, I don't know(!)

Anyhow, I'm blabbering, lol. Head a-swirl and waiting for the bus with nothing to do but think. And write.

Good for you !!! 2 interviews is the way to go , yep now becomes the problem , yes the bloody pro/con list.

Each offer you something you want and need. Is pay equal enough ? Factor in what your commuting costs are monthly.

Will either position come with any benefits ? Like sick days or vacation days ?

It’s always hard to make a decision.

I have no advice other than follow your gut, it will never steer you wrong.

Hugs from:
Innerzone, TheSeaCat

Thanks for this!
Innerzone