MickeyCheeky
Legendary

MickeyCheeky My echo is the only voice coming back

5 yr Member
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 24, 2019 at 04:14 AM

I'm so sorry you're going through all of this, golden_eve! I completely agree with what all the other wise, wonderful posters have already wisely said better than I ever could! You've been given lots of great, kind, wise and wonderful advice and suggestions on this thread! I'd suggest to follow it as much as you can if you want to! I understand what you mean. If you truly don't feel like going I'd say that you can just make up an excuse and say you can't go! As for the guilt, have you talked to your boyfriend about this and about how you feel about going there? I'd suggest to talk to your boyfriend about ALL of this and see how it goes from there! Maybe that could help! Just be honest with him and tell him the reasons why you don't feel comfortable about going there! Hopefully he'll listen to what you have to say and understand you and perhaps he will offer you some advice and suggestions! Most importantly, perhaps it will help you relieve your guilt a little bit if all of this is mostly related to making your boyfriend happy, right? Another thing you can do do relieve your guilt may be to send this woman and your boyfriend's friend some nice gifts or anything that may sort f "make up" for your absence! It's not the same thing of course but I'd say it IS the best alternative if you decide NOT to go! Perhaps you or all the other wise, wonderful posters have other ideas in mind! This is just a thought! Please DO consider it and let us know how it goes and what you decide to do, ok? Sending many hugs to you, golden_eve!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote