View Single Post
Anonymous45521

Default Apr 24, 2019 at 05:23 AM

So frustrated with my boss. He straight up refuses to do work. So for the entire year I have cleared the deck to get work done... He hasn't done it. Now people are asking and he wants to do things to stall like have meetings. These stalling tactics require me to do work to set up the meetings.

So then, we are going into our busy time and he keeps trying to set down these meetings during the busy time. This will make things extremely difficult on me.

Further, my entire job is scheduling things. So he has a discussion with the idiots upstairs who are supposed to be producing work and they come up with an unrealistic time for the meeting that will make things difficult on me and when I object he is like upset with me. No I am in charge of scheduling. The way it is supposed to work is that you say "I want a meeting" Emily set that up.. and I set it up. You don't say, Emily set up a meeting on june 1 at 9:00 am. Then I am useless. I know how long these meetings will take. I know what members of the meeting will get upset if you keep them late. The idiots up stairs do not. That is why I am in charge of scheduling.

Then I am super sick of this... I try to take time off when he isn't around but he is around all the time. And if he is in and I am not, he tries to do as much work as humanly possible so I have to get someone to cover. He keeps acting like that is no big deal but it is. And I don't understand why he seems to be the most productive without me around. Like he is simply unable to do work when I am actually working. So when I am at work nothing happens but the moment I leave he is getting things out left and right for another co worker to do.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote