Thread: Nobody Cares
View Single Post
Anonymous55879

Default Apr 24, 2019 at 05:44 AM

You posted this in the depression forum and we focus on these kind of feelings more when we are depressed. Plus, many of the people on this forum have few friends IRL. I recall you were married (?) but the relationship was rocky. You both struggled. Did you leave him or are you still with him?

I am sure people generally like you on here but here. You are sweet and kind and have always helped people on here who are in the most distress.

Speaking from the POV of my own struggles--sometimes I am not that reliable because I have a mood disorder. Some days I have the ability to cheer people up and make them feel loved. Other days I am a real downer. I have made the decision to focus my attention on my husband and children. I am also trying to work more. There are so many posts on here and I am trying to only "look" once a day (though I peaked more than once yesterday) because this place became a real distraction. I only have so much time.

You are worth caring about but there are probably many here who care and also feel like no one cares about them (especially in this forum). I have learned that it is best to lean on IRL people. I also remember you are stranded without a car. Perhaps this is effecting your ability to connect with people IRL? I first came to PC in June 2016. My username was Mysterious plus a number and I read enough of your posts to get the feeling that you are a very likable person. Sorry you are in such a funk.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Crypts_Of_The_Mind, TishaBuv

Thanks for this!
Crypts_Of_The_Mind