View Single Post
wildflowerchild25
Elder

Member Since Mar 2013
9,563 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 24, 2019 at 08:36 AM

I’m doing pretty well. Beating myself up because I bought more cigarettes today. I just can’t seem to quit. But I have to because RS hates cigarettes and cigarette smoke. I only bought them because I won’t be seeing him today. I have to get rid of them before tomorrow. I also have to quit vaping before we get our own place over the summer. It’s too expensive and I can’t be putting it on my credit card every month. I want to continue to build my credit so we can buy a house eventually. So I have to build some willpower.

I bought a chrome book because I hate my laptop but I can’t afford a new laptop. And I don’t want a new laptop anyway. Windows is ********. I’ve hated it ever since I bought the damn thing. I bought it intially when I was hypomanic and I wanted to play my game. Then I bought the game and played it a grand total of four times. So **** that. Chrome book all the way. It will allow me to get my school work done easier.

I’m still depressed about my weight but I think I’m moving In the right direction. Eating much better. At least, eating less. I don’t know about better but less is a good start. The scale needs batteries so I can’t be sure I’ve lost weight but I don’t feel as bloated as last week so I should have dropped at least a couple of pounds of water weight.

I go back to work in one week. I’m nervous. I hope I remember everything. I had a nightmare about work the other night. That I went back and my classroom staff completely ignored me and were incredibly rude to me. I hope that’s not the case.

I hope everyone has a pleasant day.

That’s life. If nothing else, that is life. It’s real. Sometimes it
f—-ing hurts. But it’s sort of all we have.
-Garden State

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, BeyondtheRainbow, fern46, gina_re, Innerzone, Nammu, Scooter9, Sunflower123, TheSeaCat, Unrigged64072835