View Single Post
rdgrad15
Magnate

Member Since Apr 2016
199 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 24, 2019 at 09:58 AM

I never really like it when someone asks me to watch their stuff for them if I don’t know them. And I never ask strangers to watch my belongings. I feel like it puts a burden on someone who could be busy doing something or about to leave. Another issue is that it could give them the opportunity to steal something if they wanted to. Does anyone else feel uncomfortable asking strangers to watch your stuff or having strangers ask you to watch theirs? I feel like people should just keep their belongings with them at all times in public.

I believe asking people to watch your belongings puts a burden on them and makes them feel obligated to stay with your stuff until you return, especially if they were about to leave or just simply too busy doing something else. Do you believe this puts an unnecessary burden on others? I feel like it does. And if you ask the wrong person, that is their golden opportunity to take something and leave before you return. I just can’t trust anyone that easily. I can’t even trust some people I do know. Too much of a risk and makes people feel obligated to do something they may not want to do.
rdgrad15 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote