View Single Post
Medusax
Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2017
331 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 24, 2019 at 10:41 AM

Here are two examples of people close tome who have been the liars. A female friend told men that she was "voluptuous in a Kate Winslet" sort of way. The woman weighs 300 lbs. I asked her outright if it bothered her that she was going to look like a fool when or if she met anyone. I have nothing against overweight people and never have, I am currently overweight myself and have battled the spare tire all my life. I have dated fat guys. It's no big deal. But don't lie about it. Sure enough... it didn't not workout for her. Now for our ex-room mate. After his 2nd divorce, which left him penniless for a long time, he decided that he was going to, ummmm.....make up for lost time, so to speak. Now this is a close friend of ours. A GOOD one. but here goes. He went on a "lie journey" of epic proportions. He would have several women going at the same time...citing work as the reason why he could not be with them at certain times. What blew it was when one certain woman found out where he was living and came to my house and started questioning ME about who I was. Long story short, THAT did NOT go over well, I am extremely territorial and when you are on my turf, you don't come demanding anything from me. Mind you I had NO idea he was doing this at the time. He had one girl he was officially seeing, and she had been a co-worker of ours years before. She was very busy with her grandchild so she did not want a 24/7 relationship. Understandable. So, his little BS fest caused trouble for people not even involved. Lots of people got hurt. But this is not an isolated incident. One of my girlhood friends met a guy online years ago and went out to see him at his request. He was all excited about seeing her, blah, blah,blah. Well, she flew to see him and when she got there he acted like he did not even know her. His room mates had to take her back to the airport, etc. So, that is my stance on it.

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky