View Single Post
seesaw
Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,262 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 24, 2019 at 11:10 AM

Still maintaining around 205. It's been a rough week work wise, and haven't been able to squeeze in a workout since the weekend, but my activity level is still where it needs to be by getting my miles in. And diet wise it's been all good. My calves are killing me from walking yesterday, because I wore ballet flats and I guess walking nearly 5 miles in next to no sole makes my calves sore, lol. I'm taking it easy on the steps today and wearing well soled shoes. Going to rest, ice, heat, stretch, etc., and I'm sure it will be okay tomorrow.

I may or may not try to work out. I also thought I might try to go to a yoga class down the street instead of a gym workout.

It's going well. It's not intense, but I'm not intending it to be. This is about shifts in my habits, and weight loss over time. So anything drastic would not be the goal.

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...