View Single Post
FearLess47

Member Since Apr 2019
267 hugs
given
Default Apr 24, 2019 at 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow8 View Post
I'm so glad to have "met" you two: Hope and FearLess. 😄. I want to share my little success today. I drove to the hospital to get an x-ray of my foot, then went to the grocery store for just a few things, and went to Walmart for some socks. I don't like Walmart but I did it! All 3 places, and was home in about 1 1/2 hours.

I felt lightheaded, kind of dizzy, and foggy but I did it! I came home and am lying in bed with an ice pack for my sciatica. I think my x-ray will be normal but the doctor thought I should check it out just to be sure. Whew!

Yes, let's keep walking, cheering each other on, and sharing.
Love this! (And rainbow...Walmart is a HUGE one...especially in addition to an xray and groceries.)

Today was a little bit of a rough one. Had a doctor's appointment and was already feeling kind of...anxious...then she ordered an ultrasound so now I have one more appointment to add to the list. I am not (yet??) very good at knowing what I am feeling, and while I was driving home I felt...I think it's called, anger! ahhahaha I say I think because anger is not something I have really allowed myself to feel.

My husband got home early and we went for a walk outside. That helped. It also helped just to know I am not alone.

So thank you...
FearLess47
FearLess47 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote