View Single Post
LadyShadow
Wanderer of Distant Stars

LadyShadow Learning to Adapt and Grow in a Changing, Challenging World From Behind the Shadows

10 yr Member
7,644 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 24, 2019 at 07:28 PM

I enjoyed fishing in The Sims 3 it was super relaxing! Blue Bird I had caught all three of the legendary Pokémon when I had it for the GameBoy years ago, I loved it so much!

I didn't know you could fish in World of Warcraft, I always wanted to play, it seems like a really interesting game.

I need a game that's relaxing. All these strategy games have confrontational scenarios. I don't want to fight or kill anything. I just want a simple game to play. I had loved the Tombraider games back in the day but the newer ones has Lara Croft as a more combative character which is so annoying to me.

I have Farmville but it's super annoying because it costs SO much coins to expand your farm and I am completely out of room. The only option is to actual pay REAL money to expand and there is no way in Hell I am going to do that.

I miss Castleville.

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird