Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 24, 2019 at 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShadow View Post
I enjoyed fishing in The Sims 3 it was super relaxing! Blue Bird I had caught all three of the legendary Pokémon when I had it for the GameBoy years ago, I loved it so much!

I didn't know you could fish in World of Warcraft, I always wanted to play, it seems like a really interesting game.

I need a game that's relaxing. All these strategy games have confrontational scenarios. I don't want to fight or kill anything. I just want a simple game to play. I had loved the Tombraider games back in the day but the newer ones has Lara Croft as a more combative character which is so annoying to me.

I have Farmville but it's super annoying because it costs SO much coins to expand your farm and I am completely out of room. The only option is to actual pay REAL money to expand and there is no way in Hell I am going to do that.

I miss Castleville.

Do you have a PS4, Xbox One , or Nintendo Switch? If so you might like Stardew Valley, it's very relaxing

Oh yeah, It's available for PC too

If you have a Nintendo DS or 3DS I'd recommend Animal Crossing, probably one of the most relaxing laid back games ever.

Neither of these games require any extra money outside the cost of purchasing the game unlike FarmVille and stuff like that

Others you might enjoy are any of the Harvest Moon games or Story of Seasons

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi
Blue_Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LadyShadow

Thanks for this!
LadyShadow