Member Since Mar 2009
884 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 24, 2019 at 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden_eve View Post
Thank you for your thoughtful reply!

I am not trying to stop my period though. I am trying to make it come SOONER.... induce my period. I want it to come before I leave for my wedding/honeymoon.
food wont do that either sorry. wish it was that easy my wife and I would have had an easier time with the IVF process.

what you can do is contact your OBGYN explain what you want to do. they will be able to explain to you how to use "the pill" to adjust your cycle so that by the time you are getting married and on your honeymoon you wont have to worry about having your period during that time...

not sure if you understand how "the Pill" works...

its a pack of pills usually in a nice colored case. there are two different colored pills in the pack and one pill for every day of the month. you take one color for a majority of the monthly cycle (these are the ones that make it so you dont have a period during those days of the month) then at the end of toe monthly pack there are usually between 5 and 7 off colored pills. those pills are taken during the days you have your period...

example say in two months Im going camping and dont want to have my period during those days. I would adjust taking the pills in a way that during the camping days I would be on the colored pills not the off colored pills.

I would still be taking my pills just differently to adjust my period cycle so that during the week that Im camping Im not having my period.

my point is if you were on the pill you can set your cycle to match so that during your wedding and honeymoon you are taking the colored pills that are the no period pills. then when you are back from your wedding/ honeymoon take the yes period time pills (the off colored pills).

if you talk with your OBGYN they may be able to prescribe you in the multipack (3 month pack ) and explain to you how to adjust your cycle for what you need with out messing up the rest of your body.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote