View Single Post
hope2010

Member Since Jan 2010
1,103 hugs
given
Default Apr 24, 2019 at 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearLess47 View Post
Love this! (And rainbow...Walmart is a HUGE one...especially in addition to an xray and groceries.)

Today was a little bit of a rough one. Had a doctor's appointment and was already feeling kind of...anxious...then she ordered an ultrasound so now I have one more appointment to add to the list. I am not (yet??) very good at knowing what I am feeling, and while I was driving home I felt...I think it's called, anger! ahhahaha I say I think because anger is not something I have really allowed myself to feel.

My husband got home early and we went for a walk outside. That helped. It also helped just to know I am not alone.

So thank you...
FearLess47
Awww! More appointments in the horizon
I am having about 4 of them to schedule, so Hi5!

You know, I have a very hard time dealing with anger too. I don't allow myself to be angry. When I am angry, that is not often, I stop, think, breath and then really calm down. I will do anything to stop it. I can't make it with anxiety but I can with anger.
It is something that upset me so much, I will rather be alone that turn my anger against anyone.
We should talk about it because as far as I know, we should allow ourselves to all the emotion in the big spectrum of life.

Something to talk about it in therapy.

Tomorrow I will like to go to the gym. I am only going to drive over there and do a 30 minutes exercise in a gentle machine.

I am getting anxious just writing about it, but I am doing exposure therapy and I will try to make it!

Hugs

Hugs from:
FearLess47, rainbow8