View Single Post
BeyondtheRainbow
Wise Elder

Member Since Apr 2015
9,385 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 25, 2019 at 12:55 AM

I fell asleep at 10 and woke at 1:30. I know better than to fall asleep before 11:30 but I just passed out. I'm exhausted for absolutely no reason lately. Now I have to fill about an hour before my body will let me go back to sleep. i don't know why my body has strict rules and enforces them but it does.

I spent a frustrating chunk of the afternoon trying to figure out government agencies and which one actually probates my father's "estate" and can tell me if being involved in that would make me responsible for his medical bills. Given he was in ICU or stepdown unit for 2.5 monts his bills will be horrifying. If they expect me to pay the state can have his tiny "estate". I just hope I can navigate the process if I need to. The person the letter said could help with this doesn't know much and isn't really offering to ask anyone what she doesn't know, even admitting normally she'd refer something to her boss who wasn't there. Oh well. The forms that have to be filed are much more difficult than dealing with her.

Eventually this will all be over and ok. I believe that. I just hope it is soon.

Hugs from:
fern46, gina_re, Innerzone, Nammu, Sunflower123, TheSeaCat, Unrigged64072835