View Single Post
sarahsweets
Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 25, 2019 at 04:17 AM

You do deserve kudos. Someone without mental illness might not understand how hard it is to get out of bed let alone sit outside. Natural vitamin D is where its at!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmascarol View Post
I sat outside for a little over an hour and a half.While it was little chilly it wasn't bad.You should see all of the cats around here.One is pregnant again,Anyway it is so nice to sit outside let the breeze going through my hair.Watch the trains go by.I feel so funny like when I do something like this it is so nice to hear people say they are proud of me.Why should we need approval from what we do?It feels like I am a little girl and I need to hear something nice like they are happy and proud of me.Geez I aint no little girl I guess it stems from when I was a little girl.Some people say that I am brave.I dont think I am.Of course my anxieties were pretty bad this morning but instead of sitting inside feeling sorry for myself I decided it was about time for me to get our of my apt.It is strange I could be really angry and sad but when I go outside the feelings of anger and depression seems to not be so bad.I suppose it could be from the sun.,sounds strange considering about 2 years ago I would hav never gone outside.I do find out being outside helps some with my phobia.Some days I wish someone could take me to the Marina and the park they are the same place I have nobody who could do that.So if you are feeling blue try going outside for just a little while it does help some.It is baby steps.Sometimes I even hate coming back inside

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote