precaryous Line them up.

8 yr Member
8,141 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 25, 2019 at 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvyrself View Post
Precaryous, could you tell us how you sued a pdoc and how court ruled on it?
I was involved in several cases against him.
- Criminally- Even though he had just been arrested for doing something similar with another female patient and was released on $10,000 bond, I was told my criminal case was dropped due to lack of evidence. I have no knowledge that he was ever criminally prosecuted for anything.

-Civilly- My civil case against him went on for more than a year. It was a long drawn-out traumatizing deal. I believe the other side hoped I would give up. I didn’t. It ended when it was shown he did not carry malpractice insurance for the time when he did the most egregious acts against me. He also claimed bankruptcy several times. There were no assets to attach.

-Medical Board- The Medical Board case used testimony from three of his victims. The Medical Board ended up believing us.

In the care of each of the three patients the Pdoc’s medical license was revoked due to gross negligence, incompetence, and sexual misconduct;

In the care of each of the three patients he had engaged in repeated negligence , and; in his filing of false declarations in an Interim Suspension proceeding, he engaged in dishonesty.

The Medical Board ordered his medical license revoked based upon each and every violation found.

Having been found guilty of professional misconduct in another state, his medical license was revoked in a second state.

States do not always have reciprocity. The second state revoked his license only after I found that second medical license and contacted that second state medical board. His second medical license was only revoked because *I* notified them of his first revocation. If something like this happens to you, you may have to search for all of their licenses throughout the different states and notify them.

-Medicare- I contacted Medicare and Medicare revoked his ability to bill through them.

-Medicaid- I contacted Medicaid and Medicaid revoked his ability to bill through them.

In recent times, I found him listed as an ‘online psychiatrist or therapist’ through a few online therapy sites. I notified them of his license revocation and they responded by saying I must have read old information as they have no dealings with him. Sure. They listed his name and information on their online doctor website *for free* and didn’t know anything about it. Anyway, they removed his name.

Last edited by precaryous; Apr 25, 2019 at 08:48 AM..
precaryous is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight