View Single Post
bizi
Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
43.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Apr 25, 2019 at 10:14 AM

I think she(hattie) is worse. I have not seen her eat nor drink. She goes in to get her stitches removed tomorrow so she will be able to get the thunder shirt off so that is good. She doesn't like it.

She is still sneezing quite a bit. Poor girl.

I went to the chiropractors office yesterday. my back is painful on the right side. He adjusted my whole body and it felt good once he was done. But now my back is worse. It hurts when ever I move, especially when I lift my right leg.

I have an SI joint inflammation (sacral illiac). It is a repetitive stress injury from work. Last night, I used an ice pack then used the hot moist pillow that I had that jeff got for me. IT is for your neck but I use it on my back. You heat it up in the microwave and it magically creates moist heat.

I had a hard time getting to sleep and woke up often trying to get comfortable. Finally just got out of bed at 8;30. need to get going.
I think I will have to break down and take advil. with food.
he said 800mg. So I will take that now.

Brians flight is delayed due to weather. He is stuck in houston, has been texting me updates. Don't know when he will take off. He was due in at 11:30 but now...don't know at this point. I think he got up very early this morning. He will be hungry when he finally gets here, so far 45 minute delay he just let me know.

sick cat
pain in back
rain delay
not a good report.
bizi

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote