Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Apr 25, 2019 at 03:09 PM

@TheWell

@Ember_42

I see the change from the Transgender Forum to the LGBTQ forum has now been made. Ember_42 wrote a nice reply to my original post with regard to the possibility of this change. It read:

"I'd personally rather see LGBTQIA or LGBT+ so it obviously includes intersex and asexual individuals who tend to get erased and excluded frequently in otherwise accepting spaces. I don't know about how it is in this forum, but I know a lot of ace, demi, and gray-sexual people."

I wonder if it might be a good idea, perhaps, if there could be a "sticky" that could be added to this forum indicating who is considered to be included within the "LGBTQ+" forum? Otherwise some members, from some of the groups Ember_42 mentioned, may not feel they can post here (assuming these are all groups admin feels are appropriate for this forum, of course.)

Thanks!

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
88Butterfly88, Ember_42