View Single Post
Iloivar

Member Since Sep 2018
2 hugs
given
Default Apr 25, 2019 at 03:10 PM

It's quite often that I come across insightful posts that have general usage not only applicable to the thread maker they are helping, but in my life and probably many others as well.

So I was thinking, perhaps an option to bookmark posts? The uses of such a function would be to go back and read them, maybe as a reminder in your life to heed the words of a post you bookmark. You could even refer to such a post with intent to help someone in a thread you thought of posting.

I know there's a like function which sort of serves a similar purpose. But there are more uses for a like than there is a bookmark. Im sure the majority of posters have liked numerous posts that it would be time consuming to go through all of them to find one that could help you atm.

Or, you could use the like function just for that. In which case, a bookmark option is unnecessary. I just realized that as I finished this post. But I thought of it for a while and have already typed a lot so im gonna post this anyways. Thanks for your time.

Actually, I might have a better idea. How about a thread revival pop up for each forum. Specifically threads that are no longer on the first page and were left unanswered either from OP not responding to posts, lack of replies, or just ignored after the OP was the last one to message on their thread still asking for help.

That sounds difficult to implement, right? Well, no worries... Doc will figure something out
Iloivar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote