View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 25, 2019 at 04:38 PM

I'm so sorry you're going through all of this, JadedEmpath! I completely understand what you mean! I completely agree with what all the other great, kind, wise and wonderful posters have already wisely said better than I ever could! You've been given lots of great, kind, wise and wonderful advice and suggestions on this thread! I'd suggest to follow it as much as you can if you want to! I'm not sure of what may be the cause unfortunately so I don't have a lot of advice to give to you about all of this! I do believe there CAN be other causes as well though or perhaps some things that you may have noticed up to this point in your life! Just some thoughts I've wanted to share! Do you see a therapist? Maybe that could help! You could learn new ways to cope with your feelings if you haven't already! Please DO consider it if you're not seeing one already, ok? Remember that we're here for you if you need it! Feel free to PM me anytime! Let us know if there's ANYTHING, ANYTHING AT ALL that we may do to HELP YOU OUT! Just LET US KNOW and MENTION IT and we'll HELP YOU OUT as mcuh as we possibly can and WE'LL TRY OUR BEST TO HELP YOU OUT! I PROMISE YOU THAT! PLEASE REMEMBER ALL OF THIS AS MUCH AS YOU CAN! WISH YOU GOOD LUCK! Let us know howit goes and please keep us updated as much as you possibly CAN! We DO CARE about you and we DO want to know how it goes and how things will go for you! I hope you'll be able to get the help you NEED and DESERVE! You DESERVE to GET BETTER and TO FEEL GOOD! You deserve to live an HAPPY, FULFILLING LIFE just like EVERYONE ELSE DOES! You deserve ALL of what I've just mentioned and MUCH, MUCH MORE because YOU'RE AWESOME, YOU ROCK and YOU KNOW IT! We ALL know that! I'm sure you know that as well even if it's deep down inside you! I PROMISE YOU THAT! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT! I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, JadedEmpath!!!!!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3

Thanks for this!
Bill3