Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Apr 25, 2019 at 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanoe Hawker View Post
After lurking around for a long time . I thought this was worth popping up for . Firstly you don't post threads , so this was of great importance to you . Nextly , I have no idea about how the chemical imbalance of the brain could work ...but...having been impressed by your constant empathy for others and your wise and caring comments to all .. if only we had all been cursed by the imbalance you have carried all your life , then the world would be a much better place . For what's it's worth , I think you are who you are because of how your made up , not due to any "icky Freudian thing" . I think you are unique and a beautiful soul .
Thank you so much for these wonderfully kind words, Lanoe Hawker. (I have to admit I am left somewhat speechless.) You mentioned you've been lurking for a long time. However since this is your first post... welcome to Psych Central. I hope we'll be seeing more of you here on PC.

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous44076