View Single Post
Skull&Crossbones

Member Since Apr 2018
Default Apr 25, 2019 at 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
You are enough, just for whatever reason you are having hard time. Does your therapist suggest any strategies?
She suggested this singles group, but the issue is they're affiliated with a church and I'm very leery/scared of churches. I wouldn't be at a church service unless I'm being paid to play an instrument for the service. I'm not sure I can go into much detail about it because of the rules here. If it were not affiliated with a church or I had someone to go with me, then I would. I feel very uncomfortable going to something affiliated with a church because I'm afraid that it's not going to be safe, I'm going to be preached at, or I'm going to be pressured/manipulated into joining the church. And if I'm not of that religion, it doesn't seem right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TishaBuv View Post
Every sexual partner is unique. Some just seem to know what to do and are into what you like. Some need teaching. Some never learn. Some never want to learn and are selfish and shaming.
I don't find enough sexual partners to find the ones who know what to do. I'm still too shy for one-night stands with strangers though unfortunately.
Skull&Crossbones is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote