Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,277 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 25, 2019 at 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skull&Crossbones View Post
She suggested this singles group, but the issue is they're affiliated with a church and I'm very leery/scared of churches. I wouldn't be at a church service unless I'm being paid to play an instrument for the service. I'm not sure I can go into much detail about it because of the rules here. If it were not affiliated with a church or I had someone to go with me, then I would. I feel very uncomfortable going to something affiliated with a church because I'm afraid that it's not going to be safe, I'm going to be preached at, or I'm going to be pressured/manipulated into joining the church. And if I'm not of that religion, it doesn't seem right.

I don't find enough sexual partners to find the ones who know what to do. I'm still too shy for one-night stands with strangers though unfortunately.
Maybe some singles groups are affiliated with church. Most certainly not all. I don’t attend church. I am pretty sure there are ton of groups and people who aren’t affiliated with church. It’s certainly isn’t a requirement for single groups to be involved or be affiliated with church. Not sure why you think that.

If you only had one sexual partner, you can’t know if people know what to do or not. You judge people by one lousy experience. I don’t recommend one night stands. It’s simply unsafe. But unless you date, you’d have no ways to know how people are. If you want a relationship you got to make an effort to date. It’s not easy. But I can’t imagine how else you can go about it.
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote