View Single Post
Skull&Crossbones

Member Since Apr 2018
Default Apr 25, 2019 at 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
Maybe some singles groups are affiliated with church. Most certainly not all. I don’t attend church. I am pretty sure there are ton of groups and people who aren’t affiliated with church. It’s certainly isn’t a requirement for single groups to be involved or be affiliated with church. Not sure why you think that.

If you only had one sexual partner, you can’t know if people know what to do or not. You judge people by one lousy experience. I don’t recommend one night stands. It’s simply unsafe. But unless you date, you’d have no ways to know how people are. If you want a relationship you got to make an effort to date. It’s not easy. But I can’t imagine how else you can go about it.

I never said I thought they were all religious. I don't know of any near where I live that aren't. I don't know of any others than that one. I've googled and looked on meetup. There are supposedly speed dating events sometimes here but they are specifically for people looking for the opposite sex.

I've had three sexual partners. Only one was long term.

I don't know what you mean by making an effort to date? I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I've looked into speed dating and singles groups. I hang out with LGBT groups. I was on the only site that lets you be bisexual without having multiple accounts (or changing preferences) and there weren't really any matches. There wasn't much interest from other people either, just the generic "Hey" messages guys send to everyone. I can't really have an online dating profile anyway. What if a future student or parent finds it and finds something inappropriate in it or the fact that it exists is inappropriate?

I don't know why I bother trying. I've had the most success when I put in zero effort, like when I met my ex.
Skull&Crossbones is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote