884 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 26, 2019 at 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeezyks View Post
@TheWell

@Ember_42

I see the change from the Transgender Forum to the LGBTQ forum has now been made. Ember_42 wrote a nice reply to my original post with regard to the possibility of this change. It read:

"I'd personally rather see LGBTQIA or LGBT+ so it obviously includes intersex and asexual individuals who tend to get erased and excluded frequently in otherwise accepting spaces. I don't know about how it is in this forum, but I know a lot of ace, demi, and gray-sexual people."

I wonder if it might be a good idea, perhaps, if there could be a "sticky" that could be added to this forum indicating who is considered to be included within the "LGBTQ+" forum? Otherwise some members, from some of the groups Ember_42 mentioned, may not feel they can post here (assuming these are all groups admin feels are appropriate for this forum, of course.)

Thanks!
great idea I agree a sticky explaining the new forum name and all that it entails would be good here since before the name change on the pre existing forum it was just for trans gendered people. I wouldnt want some to get upset coming in expecting just trans gendered posts and get slapped in the face so to speak with all of us posting here too and not seeing any stickys explaining whats happening.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote