View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Apr 26, 2019 at 06:44 AM

I was thinking of starting to see my university counsellor since I DO need some guidance for my life and what I want to do for a career! However I'm just not sure how to begin to ask them! I should contact them through e-mail to schedule an appointment with them but I'm not sure how to word it or what to say! I'm also not sure how to deal with my parents about all of this. I don't want to tell them that I'm doing all of this and technically I don't have to, but if I do this I would have to lie to them and tell them that I'm going to the lessons instead of what I'm actually doing, which is going to the counsellor! Of course I'm ALSO going there to take lessons so I'm not really lying but I still feel guilty about all of this There's also the fact that I'm not sure how many appointments there will be! There should be seven of them, but we're already almost in May and lessons end in June! I feel like there may not be enough time to do all the sessions! I don't want to "waste" this opportunity! I'm just really doubtful about all of this and I feel like I don't have a lot of time to decide! Do you guys have any advice? What do you all suggest? Any advice and suggestions are welcome!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous40127, Anonymous43949, Anonymous49426, BeyondtheRainbow, Bill3, Buffy01, Fuzzybear, KD1980, Mopey, mountainstream, mrsselig, Open Eyes, qwerty68, Rose76, sinking, Skeezyks

Thanks for this!
Bill3, Buffy01