Wise Elder

Member Since Nov 2009
31.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 26, 2019 at 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wander View Post
The birds are chirping, well yelling. Do you have cockatoos in the US? They are very loud and come in huge flocks. Despite that I am happy to hear some nature outside.
Not where I live anyway, but I ran off straight away to look them up, lol (gotta love the internet). They sound pretty squawky! I can imagine a large flock would be.... interesting. Completely different bird, but around here probably the squawkiest bird would be a crow. They're pretty unpopular, but I like them. I think their roosting behavior is pretty interesting, and like watching them fly towards it in the evenings.

No real report. Things are alright. Did a tiny re-arrange in my room last night. Made my project area better.

Oh, and waking up after only a few hours. Woke up at 1:30 am today. Might have caught bits of intermittent sleep after that. Not sure though. Got up at 6. Might as well get on it, eh?

--The Cure

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, Daonnachd, Nammu, Sunflower123, TheSeaCat, Unrigged64072835, VerMOZZica

Thanks for this!
~Christina