View Single Post
sarahsweets
Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 26, 2019 at 09:36 AM

@Skeezyks not to complicate things further but what about gender orientation? Is that covered in the previous posts? I am not expert and I do not know how to use all the pronouns the right way but I have heard of cisgender and other cis's.. The other thing I thought of and I have seen this in another forum was a sticky by a mod or member(I would be willing to try) about not posting anything : Invalidating, marginalizing, trolling, flaming,evangelizing,political, religious rights,approval, disapproval, ethics, debating the "truth"about anyone in that section. I just do not see how anything like that could be of any help to a community already underrepresented, marginalized and overlooked. Not to mention the lack of acceptance STILL in the 21st century. I am very passionate about this I guess. I have seen sections like this be overrun by trolls and people debating with others about their sexual preference and gender orientation and basically everything you can imagine. There are plenty of forums out there for it to be a debate about this but not here imo.

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Ember_42, Skeezyks