View Single Post
wildflowerchild25
Elder

Member Since Mar 2013
9,563 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 26, 2019 at 09:38 AM

I got my tattoo! It’s the deathly hallows symbol and a quote. “Of course it’s happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?” That quote has always resonated with me because I’ve often thought I’m just making things up with my BP. But even though it’s happening inside my head, it surely is real!

I’m going out to lunch today with my SIL and MIL. Something to do instead of sitting in the house all day! I also have a phone interview on Monday for one of the summer camps I applied to. It seems like an awesome camp. It’s an environmental camp on a huge farm, so they do things like go hiking and wade in the creek and stuff like that. Sounds awesome. I hope they like me. I would prefer to work with the older kids, but unfortunately they go on a four day camping trip and I wouldn’t be able to do that with my son. Wouldn’t have anyone to watch him for four days. RS could do it but he wouldn’t be able to get him to camp on time. I dunno maybe I could work it out that he stays with my mom for that week. I’m not sure.

RS and I crunched some number last night and we can afford a place if we budget tightly the problem is his credit card debt. He’s got like 13,000 in debt. But we could make it work. We’d just have to budget accordingly. We put in to view two houses. One of them may not have laundry on site so that’s a big fat NO. **** that I am not going to the laundromat ever again lol. That was some ********. But I’m really excited. I hope we can view the houses soon.

I went to PT today and realized how much stronger I am since my surgery six weeks ago. I’m still weaker than I’d like to be but I’m stronger than I thought. The numbness and tingling is almost gone. Now I just have the foot drop to work on. Im so relieved.

I hope everyone has a nice day and a nice weekend!

That’s life. If nothing else, that is life. It’s real. Sometimes it
f—-ing hurts. But it’s sort of all we have.
-Garden State

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, Anonymous46341, fern46, gina_re, Innerzone, Nammu, Sunflower123, TheSeaCat, Unrigged64072835

Thanks for this!
Innerzone, TheSeaCat