Thread: What to do?
View Single Post
Anonymous47864
Anonymous47864 has no updates. Edit

Default Apr 26, 2019 at 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCheeky View Post
Thank you ALL SO MUCH for replying! I believe you are ALL right when you say that it's technically not my parents' business. I guess I just feel guilty because I still live with them and they're the one helping me out with everything. In a sense I DO feel like I "owe" them an explanation! I'll just try to see the university counsellor by myself though! I'm also a bit anxious about locating the office Unfortunately I can't go to the office directly since they've explicitly asked to contact them through e-mail or telephone first! I'm too anxious to speak by telephone so I'll try with the e-mail! Thank you so much for the kind words, everyone! You're all STRONG, WONDERFUL PEOPLE! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT! Sending many hugs to EVERYONE and to all of you great, kind, wise and wonderful people and to EVERYONE on PC of course!

I agree that there is no need to tell your parents about seeing a counselor. That’s your personal business. As far as wording goes, I would word things just as you did with us here. Just tell them you want to talk about the direction of your life and your career as you told us. It’s a very wise and responsible step to take on your part. Best of luck to you. [emoji3590]
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, Mopey

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, Mopey