View Single Post
Anonymous55879

Default Apr 26, 2019 at 02:15 PM

I've been feeling quite tired today and only worked a bit more than 3 hours. I am sure the Zoloft is part, but not all, of the reason. Even my husband admits he notices me missing things and becoming a zombie when I take more of it. Yet he prefers when I am on it. I am not sure how much I really need it. I am getting better at figuring out when I am at my limit and need help from medications. That I am better at this than I used to be maybe means it is OK to cut back on some of the things I take (not all at once of course)? I have and will continue discussing with my psychiatrist. I am open to her about nearly everything though I have noticed that it all goes in my VA record which does limit a few things I say. With civilian psychiatrists and psychologists--they wrote little of it down--one psychologist even told me she purposely kept diagnosis pretty generic and made few notes because she didn't want to put anything in the record that could come back to haunt someone; with the VA, it all goes on paper so if makes me hesitant to let a few things get documented. Also, I am hesitant about what I can say here too! There are situations on this forum where I have figured out who people are from something they said and my family knows I post here too!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
still_crazy