bpforever1
Magnate

bpforever1 has no updates.

5 yr Member
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 26, 2019 at 05:20 PM

Moose72, I know how you feel about your weight. I just got a blood check and will know the results next month. I am also trying to lose weight and move more. It is not easy. Luckily, my parents are both skinny and don't eat a fast food diet. Today, I ate yogurt, bread, chicken, rice, vegetables, and drank tea. I have so far lost about five pounds since I started dieting for a week. Thus, I hope to maintain this loss until my next appointment at the clinic. I also walk about thirty minutes a few times a week. I also don't use the Internet or watch TV while I'm in my apartment. This helps me to focus on other things, such as cleaning my apartment. I am doing better than before when I thought space aliens were chasing after me. I had conversations with them and such. I was really psychotic for about six months until the Maintena shots started working. I am happier now.

I have had sza for about twenty years now and still become psychotic. Each psychotic episode has worsened my recovery time, meaning it has taken me longer to recover after each episode. I think the shots are good for me because I forget to take my medication. They have many side effects but I am trying to overcome them one by one. I truly want to remain stable but every three years I forget to take my medication then become psychotic. Thus, this time I am hoping the shots will prevent this.

I also post in the bipolar forum and don't think it is a problem if you double post here.
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Moose72

Thanks for this!
Moose72