View Single Post
hope2010

Member Since Jan 2010
1,103 hugs
given
Default Apr 26, 2019 at 05:56 PM

I didn't go to the gym. I did go out to the supermarket. I drove over there without any problem. That is an improvement!

I am having pain in my lower back and right hip. I will have to see my primary doctor before the adventure to the gym. I can't walk after doing many things like going up and down or standing for more than half an hour.

So, that makes me sad and anxious because I will have to go to many appointments for my primary care doctor to figure it all out.

Right now, I am so tired of feeling sick and tired.

The good news is that I am cooking a new recipe. I find a good book to read and life goes on.

I know therapist sessions are long due. I have to make an appointment and just go no matter what.

It is so difficult to see that I am a reason for frustration to my husband. He understands, supports me more than anyone. But he is only human. he got tired of carrying on with most of the responsibilities around the house and doctors visits from the last five months.

I was not only unable to go out of the house because of depression and anxiety. I also have a very bad side effect from a hormone inhibitor to prevent another cancer. That medication stops me from walking normally. I literally couldn't walk more than half a blook. My oncologist stopped the medication after 3 months of me being that way. She did well. I needed to try as much as I can to tolerate it. Anyways, I am telling all of you what is going on with me, because I believe in sharing, we are not alone.

I still have goals, one day at the time. One breath in and out and keep walking. Hugs

Hugs from:
FearLess47, rainbow8

Thanks for this!
FearLess47, rainbow8