View Single Post
seesaw
Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,262 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 26, 2019 at 06:56 PM

Yeah, it's difficult though because my boss can be indecisive about these things and she's also this very nurturing person who is willing to let people grow with her, but she has to, sometimes, just demand someone be and act like an expert and not need her to facilitate them. Like why is she accepting this crap from them?

But she has really left it to me and my colleague to decide. Funny thing is, I almost quit the project during launch week because of their behavior and that she wanted to let them be responsible for things. I think we need to cut our losses and look for someone else. Even if it's someone less experienced but at least who will work well with us.

I don't know who this woman thinks she is that she can treat her clients this way and keep them.

I am also wondering if we just say, look, this behavior needs to stop or we will end the contract. But that means we have to confront them, and my understanding is that the last time they tried to address this stuff they got super upset. And I also dont get that. We are the client. Not you. Why are you getting your panties in a twist when the client says they dont think you understand the project? And why did they contract with them when they acted like this?

I was in the midst of my move when they contracted them (which i knew they were taking bids). If I had been around, no way I would have agreed to work with these two manipulative people. Working in PR doesnt mean you act horribly to your clients.

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
eskielover