Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,262 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 26, 2019 at 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden_eve View Post
Omg!!! That’s atrocious! Definitely get rid of them. Yes go elsewhere. They are not serving you or your client well. Quite shocking they’re even in business!!
I think she keeps them around or has so far because we do need help. But help that we have redo is not help.

And she keeps trying say "oh, let Sarah coach you on this social media thing" except Sarah is less experienced than me and isn't able to give coaching or help strategize. I've asked her to and all she can do is give useless background or ideas that dont fit our project/work.

And I even gave this person the opportunity to create some things for us and she has never followed through. They don't get that it's not that we dont know or understand PR. I very much do. Have worked closely with them my whole career. The issue is o only have 45 hours a week to devote to this work. And I cannot do everything.

They come in and are downright insulting about things. Why would we even work with them? I wouldn't work with someone who wasnt 150% excited about what I do. And, btw, I dont take clients if I'm not excited by what they do.

Ug, this is just so frustrating..

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote