Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,262 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 26, 2019 at 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden_eve View Post
Pull the plug is my advice. Come up with a good list of alternatives and present them. A website link that wasn't live yet is totally unacceptable, along with every other portion of evidence that states this PR firm is HORRIFIC. One PR result from all their work? I've even done better than that through SEO outreach work to news outlets for clients myself!!!! lol! Good riddance. This is a very sad PR firm that should close its doors. Pathetic, really. You can do do much better. I know you can. You know you can.
Yeah, they did mention we needed better SEO copy on the website but they haven't made any suggestions. Like we have to go ask them to specifically list something out and like give detailed instructions for them to do anything.

And actually, they reviewed the website copy for the new site before we went live and didn't make any suggestions regarding SEO copy. So I don't get how they bring up all these things we should have done after the fact when they were there when we were doing it and asked to give input. ???

Yeah, I need to find some alternatives for sure. I don't think really like 1-2 weeks is that much time to get PR results BUT they've been really slow to get things done. Like they don't seem to know what they are doing at all. Like maybe they can't handle their own workload or something and therefore are falling out of integrity with us because they just want the client in their portfolio but don't actually have time to do the work.

Guess I will spend some time this weekend, on my birthday, figuring out how to remedy this.

Seesaw

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
eskielover, unaluna