View Single Post
Martha2019

Member Since Apr 2019
1 hugs
given
Default Apr 27, 2019 at 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeezyks View Post
Personally I just feel exhausted all the time. I don't know why. I just do. Chalk it up to old age? I have a routine of household chores I typically follow each day. Sometimes, accomplishing it feels little short of climbing a mountain. But I just make myself keep going. My penchant for passive suicidal thinking spikes during these periods. In my case I don't know as there is anything I can do about any of it. The chores have to be done. And I'm not going to get any younger. So I just keep doing what I know I have to do...
Skeezyks:

I'm sorry that you are feeling this way. I am feeling the same way. I am a 64-year-old female and by myself. I am trying to keep up with the housework, yard work (yes, I still mow and trim hedges), but after 38 years of being in the same house with the same annoying neighbors, I'm tired of it. After a knee injury 6 weeks ago which is slowly getting better, those passive suicidal thoughts have invaded my brain as well. Sometimes, I wonder why I have to keep going and doing the same things that I have always done. My kids and grandchild live far away. The rest of my family and close friends have passed on. No one cares. No one visits or calls. Does any of it really matter at all? Do I matter?
Martha2019 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Goforward, IowaFarmGal

Thanks for this!
Goforward