Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2015
2,609 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 28, 2019 at 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfit Toy View Post
I have a lot of the same symptoms. They get all mixed up into one neurotic hot mess. The only blessing is that, even though it feels like forever, most of the time the BPD episodes pass pretty quickly. If I can keep my mouth shut, I don't piss too many people off. When I can't be still and quiet, I have the self-loathing, regret, and depression to deal with. CPTSD creates times when I can't think for myself, and I am running around like a maniac. I have had some success with my husband using methods for helping PTSD sufferers. Not going into a blackout and dissociating is horrible itself, because ALL the feelings engulf me at once and I feel like I am in a hole or a warp or something. But at least I don't do harm to myself or others, physically or verbally. I don't know where one disorder ends and another begins, but I know I have more than one. Hugs and support. MT
That's what's so frustrating this time. Normally I can control it all. This time its all out of control. And what's worse - there are times I honestly don't care they are .. especially if I am angry. And that's weird too. I'm severely depressed - yet, I can get red hot angry in a matter of seconds if someone says or does the wrong thing - n then I don't care what I say to them (which is not my normal self).

But then - there are times if someone says or does the wrong thing - I hate myself and/or life n want to die (again, not my normal self).

So .. it's all confusing to me. I've never had the anger issues before.